movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dad’s Friends – III

AUTHOR: sheela.love
STORY RATING: 82 votes, average: 4.09 out of 582 votes, average: 4.09 out of 582 votes, average: 4.09 out of 582 votes, average: 4.09 out of 582 votes, average: 4.09 out of 5Loading ... Loading ...

After a year my dad had to return India for few months work. I also joined him and mom stayed behind. I was 19 by then. My boobs had grown at 38 at such small age.

Much thanks to dear uncles Anand and Rajiv. While at US also, they used to phone fuck me a lot making me cum many times. The news about my return was celebration. My clothes had got smaller and smaller after being at US. I used to wear openly at home also. Anand and Rajiv were to visit us that weekend and would be seeing me after a year. Before arrival I was just in bra and mini skirt wearing with no panty inside. Dad said me wear some as there would be visitors. I said ‘Oh dad they are Anand and Rajiv na. Then its ok’. My 38 boobs could not fully fit in my half cup bra. While walking too they used to move. With such hot babe moving around how can eyes of my dad couldnt catch the attention. After they both came home, they met dad and sat in hall chatting. I was in my room peeping them. They both were moving their eyes around to see me. After some time I got out of room and as soon as they saw me, both got up and hugged me grinding me the same way from front and back. Dad looked all this but
kept quiet. I sat in between them and offered me drink. But I wasnt that shameless to drink before dad. Then dad only said, ‘its no problem beta, you are grown up now’. I said ok and started sipping. Anand had his hand around my shoulders and Rajiv’s on my thigh. While chatting I saw dad scratching his crotch right in front my eyes but he didnt look at me. I was getting bored by their talks so I got up to go in but then Rajiv caught me up and made me sit on his lap. ‘So our sweet little girl is getting bored’. I said no. ‘Comon tell me how were ur days at US’. he said while oogling at my boobs. I started to tell him, dad got up and went inside. Till then Rajiv immediately inserted his finger in my pussy. ‘Ahhhhh’ Anand cupped my both boobs from back ‘So big containers they have got sheela. I wanna suck the milk dry of it’. He pinched my nipples. They got pointed and can easily be noticed through bra. Dad came out, Rajiv made me sit the same way on his lap with his finger still inside. My one leg crossed the other so could not be seen from front where his hand was. Rajiv was moving his hand to penetrate more and his movements could be noticed. I looked at him with begging eyes to stop. Dad was seeing all this and also gave a glimpse to my boobs seeing the nipples pointed. Dad was looking me from top to bottom like he have never seen before. Anand said to my dad ‘Hey lets have party tomorrow night. I got my bday also’. Rajiv ‘Thats great idea, wht say sheela?’ Rajiv pushed his finger more inside. ‘Yaaahhhh, yessss’. Dad ‘Well ok, if sheela is also so much excited, then lets go ahead with it’. They both got up to leave. Anand was was holding me by waist till we got to the door and they left. As I was going to my room Dad called ‘hey sheela’. ‘Yes dad’ I turned. ‘Today you are looking sexy’. I said looking down ‘Oh thanks’. He came near me and cupped my boobs from below with his both hands to my surprise and said ‘you know, such big sizes look great on you. There are very few girls with such great assets at this age. Do you shave your pussy?’. I was shocked to hear and unknowingly I nodded my head with no. Dad ‘Thats bad. A girl with such hot assets should always keep her pussy shaved’. Saying this he lifted my skirt and made me sit on sofa. He looked at my pussy clearly and moved his fingers over it. It had already become wet due to Rajiv’s fingering. Dad ‘It seems to be wet. Well thats natural. I will help you shave it.’ I was so dumb to even resist. After 5 mins dad came and picked me to his bedroom. There was hot water and his shaving material. He made me rest my back over bed with my legs spread and pussy wide open to him. Dad ‘let me get rid of this skirt, its coming in between.’ My skirt was removed and I was left only in bra. He slowly aplied the hot water and shave with brush. This sent shivers through my body making me hot at the very instant. I moaned, aaahhhh. Dad ‘oh relax beta, its just start.’ He kept on applying the shave till the foam got real thick. In between I tried to peep below parting my legs with my hands, so dad tied my hands to bed over my head. My pussy was cleaned and was shiny after some time. Dad enjoyed viewing it. Dad ‘Why dont you remove this bra too. We should be used to such living.’ Saying that he removed the last cloth on my body and he too got naked. His tool had got really big and strong pointing me. He then bought oil and got in between my legs, bent a bit forward and started applying over my chest. Dad ‘Wow sexy, your skin is so smooth. am enjoying the feel of your skin.’ He cupped my boobs which couldnt fit in his one hand and applied oil to it. In the process his cock was rubbing my pussy continously. I was moaning slightly and was getting hot every moment. Dad ’seems my little girl is enjoying.’ Somehow my legs got spread automatically, dad noticed it and put his cock tip over my pussy hole and started to force it in. ‘Ohhh dadd’. Dad ‘let dad clean you up dear.’ He kept pushing it further and further till he had buried his entire length while applying oil on chest. I kept moving my head sideways to overcome the pain. At last I got relieved and started to enjoy that. Dad was now hitting me hard and bent and sucking my one boob and squeezing the other. aaaaaaaahh aaahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh. It was night 9 pm, and he kept fucking me another hour and then took me to bathroom. He washed me with great care from top to bottom and made me suck his cock. I did that with pleasure. After healthy suck and clean section we got out , cleaned ourselves and got in towels.We had our dinner by 11pm and then drinks. After drinks at 1am he took me in his bedroom where he again played with my body and then we slept. I loved the way he felt me and not the hard way like Anand and Rajiv. Till the rest of the months we stayed in India, dad never allowed me to wear clothes at home. The next day was the party day. I was at kitchen, nude, dad came from behind and put his cock in between my legs which rubbed my pussy, it was so hard I felt like being picked up by it. He then caught my boobs from behind and sqeezed them ‘hey sexy what r u doing?’ I said nothing dad. ‘Comon then lets get ready for party’. ‘By the way what will u be wearing?’. Me ‘I will look for a dress dad’. Dad ‘let me help you’. Saying that he caught my ass and took me in my room. Dad ‘would u be wearing bra panty inside darling?’ Me ‘Whatever you say dad. Dad ‘No need of it. So open type dress would be great. What say?’ Me ‘ya sure dad’ Dad then went to his room and bought a packet. He opened it and showed me a dress. It all started from my boobs and ended it just below my ass. It was sticky to my body and body colored pink. After I wore and showed dad, he was open mouthed. I said ‘Dad isnt this dress too much open’. Dad ‘oh ofcourse not, and anyway u r used to such dresses. They look great on you. He then gave pat on my ass and said ‘thats my sexy doll’. Lets move. We went to party there were few guests and there was no single head that didnt turned to look me. Dad left me and went to his friends. Anand came to me and said ‘Today am gonna fuck ur brains out’ and he left . I took a glass and started drinking, I was in some dark where nobody could notice me. I saw a guy approaching towards me. As he came he greeted me ‘Hi, I must say u look very sexy’. Me ‘thanks, u are?’ He ‘am Rocky, ur dads boss and a very good friend too.’ He came near me and kept his hand on my waist. ‘You would be any mans dream fuck’. Saying this he squeezed my ass. An unknown person talking in such bold way felt erotic to me. He slid his hand below my ass on my bare thighs. Rocky ‘So what do you do, your name miss?’ Me ‘Sheela’. Rocky ‘Oh such a sexy name, just like you.’ He while caressing my thighs suddenly raised his hands and straight to my pussy. I moaned ‘oh what are you doing’. Rocky ‘just enjoy the moment dear’ And while standing there itself he pushed his finger inside me. I moaned aaaahhhh. Things were happening so fast with this unknown person. Being dark no one could notice what was going there. Rocky while fingering me ‘I want to fuck you now itself.’ Me ‘No please stop ittt’. He kept fingering and inserted another finger. aaaaaaaahhhhhh. Me ‘Pllllzzzz stoppp’. Rocky ‘Will you let me fuck you?’ Me ‘Plzzzz noooo’. He inserted the third one in. It pained a lot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. Rocky ‘So what you think now?’ Me ‘yesssss, I will’. Rocky ‘thats my girl’. We saw dad coming to us. I was feling a bit relieved as I would get free from this monster. As dad came Rocky showed dad that he is finger fucking me and said ‘hey buddy, your daughter is fuckable slut. I would like to use her tonight’. I can hardly believe my ears with someone saying this to my dad. Rocky ‘Am taking her in.’ Saying this he pushed me by ass with fingers stuck inside. Dad stayed behind watching us with mild smile. He took me from covered space so nobody could notice. We were stopped by his friend Mike. Mike ‘Hey Rocky, whats up and who is this sexy girl?’. Rocky ‘Having fun bro. Would you like to join.?’ Mike ‘Oh, with pleasure. But sometime later. You go ahead enjoy.’ It was no new to me that I was being used anyhow like slut. Rocky took me to terrace room. It was open and when looked below could see the party crowd below. He made me stand on side and he next to me and started fingering me hard. Mike saw us and Rocky waved his hand to him. I was bending my head down to suppress my condition. Biting my lips to control moans. Mike understood that and just smiled. Soon Rocky got wild and he turned, got down on knees and inserted his tongue inside pussy. I let out big moan. He picked my legs on his shoulders, he still on knees and was slurping my wet pussy like hungry dog. I was enjoying the feeling. I turned my head and saw the crowd was also enjoying the party (i guess not as good as me). Me ‘Rocky, am about to cum.’ Rocky ‘Cum you sweet little slut. I want to drink all your juice and make you dry till morning.’ Me ‘Please take me in, everyone will hear me.’ But he didnt listen to me. I pulled my dress up and put it in my mouth to lower my moans and I heavily cummed. He drank all the jiuces that flowed. As he left me I fell on floor breathing heavily. Rocky started removing his clothes as I kept looking at him. As he got nude I was shocked to see his thick monster that could gag my mouth with only half its length. He came near and pick me like doll and threw me on sofa. He bought his dick in front of my mouth and hit it on my face. I took hold of it and had to use my both hands to encircle it and I started licking it. He put his hands in my hair and pulled it hard. Rocky ‘Suck it bitch.’ I slowly took it in my mouth and started sucking it. At a point he gave a strong push to get 3/4 of his dick inside my mouth. My breathing almost stopped and tears came out. He kept fucking me the same position for half hour. As soon as he removed his dick out I coughed a lot and drank water and tried hard to complete my breath. I heard smiles and to my surprise there was Mike too standing nude with Rocky stroking each others cocks. I couldnt believe my eyes. Mike’s cock too competed with Rocky’s cock size. Mike ‘Now its my turn baby.’ Saying this he put his cock inside my mouth and he too gagged me the same way Rocky did for another half hour. My dress was still on. Rocky lowered my dress from breasts to cover only my nipples and cut the dress from below just below my ass. My hairs were all disturbed. Mike ‘Now dear go downstairs and bring us drinks.’ Me ‘No please, my dress is too short and open to go in public.’ But who was there to listen me. I just heard their laughs and went downstairs. I managed to go to counter thru dark. The man at counter just stuck eyes at my cleavage. I asked him for drinks. He licked his toungue out and handed me 2 bottles and 3 glasses. Just then another waiter came to there and put the tray in front and asked the counter-man ‘What does this hottie want?’ He asked cupping my ass cheeks. I couldnt move with bottles in my hands. Counter-man ‘Here take this one from me.’ Saying this he poured the glass on my clevage make me completely wet. Waiter ‘This wont suffice her and would need a thorough draining out. He pressed my ass cheeks hard. I almost shouted. I tired to run but he had caught my ass cheeks so hard that I couldnt go away. Counter-man ‘Bring her inside counter.’ As he tried to move me in, the waiter’s grip loosened and I almost ran inside. He shouted ‘We will be at your service soon sweetheart.’ I went to terrace and saw Mike and Rocky stroking their cocks and waiting for me. They asked me keep the drinks. Rocky got up and in one pull removed my dress and slapped my ass. Ouchhhhh. They both laughed. Mike prepared drinks and made a large one for me. We 3 finished our glasses. Rocky ‘Seems you are talented drinker. Would like to see more, but this time no glass. Use the bottle.’ Mike took the bottle and put it on my mouth. I gulped down almost half when I lost breath and moved the bottle away. I got high and saw Rocky stroking his cock sitting on chair calling me by finger. I went near him and he asked me to sit on it. I lost control and sat on it immediately to penetrate his cock fully inside. I screamed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Rocky caught me by arms and helped me jump on cock with he too giving strokes from bottom. It was past 2am at night and guests had gone. It was silent and my voices could be heard everywhere. Just then I sensed another tool near my ass, it was Mike standing bedhing and he shot it inside my other hole. I screamed harder than before. They both kept pumping me the same way and after 30-45 mins my face was hit by one tool. It was Anand, he came as promised and threw his cock in my mouth. It was too much for me to bear. Mike moved away and his place was taken by none other than Rajiv. I screamed and screamed for more 2 hours. After that they picked me and took me in open area where the party was held. Anand made me sleep on grass and came on my top Rajiv got below and took my ass. I knew it was going to be the worst fuck of the year. Mike was shooting the complete episode of my fuck. Till then I had cummed 5thtime and they still havent cummed. They took turns to fuck me on grass for another hour. Rocky picked me took me inside house. We were on the stairs of first floor. Anand sat on and asked me to suck, while Rocky made me doggy style and fucked me from behind. Anand moved and Rajiv took his place, I cleaned his cock too, then came Mike’s turn. Rocky’s stamina was terrific. I kept bursting after every 30 minutes. Dont know how many times I cummed. They picked me from stairs, I begged them to please stop. But I couldnt prepare myself for the worst. I was taken in bedroom of 2nd floor, that was the place where I was fucked for hours or maybe days. It was morning 10 by then and all of them seemed tired but in actual no. All 4 of them rested on all 4 sides of bed with me in middle till evening. I remembered Rocky saying to dad that he wanted me till morning, but I was wrong. Their fuck session resumed. They all fucked me in every corner of the 3 storey bunglow, kitchen, corridor, entrance, lawn, bathroom for 4 days. I was almost unconscious the last day. After I regained my senses I saw myself in my house naked with dad, he playing with my pussy and watching the fuck cd of me. I hugged him and then we had fuck session there. Dad and me had many fuck sessions, many times he fucked me while on phone with mummy, and not letting her know that he was actually screwing me. I used to to try having casual talk. It was then I realised that dad was so hard in sex. He bondaged me many times and treated me like real slut. My assets have grown real big and curvy that would make any man drop his mouth wide open with lust. Later there were more encounters till the time I stayed in India.

1 comment:


  1. Any girl anti bhabi want enjoyment and full satisfaction in real then contact me at this nub 03164357513

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...